Even if you know you need a house cleaner, you might be afraid of the cost. The good news is, house cleaning services are more affordable than you may think.
However, the total price depends on many factors.
On average, services for house cleaning Perth cost around $30 per hour. Some teams may charge more or less depending on the nature of the job and your house. If the company doesn’t use hourly pricing, they may charge a flat rice price.
Remember that a deep clean can take longer than a regular clean because there are more services involved, so be prepared to spend a little more on your deep clean than on a general clean.
The best way to find out how much a company will charge you is to ask. It can be difficult to estimate the price on your own because you don’t know what factors matter to different companies. Several factors that typically affect the cost of your house cleaning include:
- The size of your home
- The number of rooms and bathrooms that need cleaning
- The cleaner’s experience level
- The cleaning tasks you need
- Whether the cleaning materials are provided
- The presence of pets
Most cleaners also offer discounts for repeat services, so think about the number of times you want to have your home cleaned. Also, if your home is a huge mess, they may charge more to get it back in top shape.
You should ask different companies how much they charge for the extra tasks involved in deep cleaning. Some tasks that may cost extra are:
- Deep carpet cleaning
- Cleaning lights, door frames, and door handles
- Pool cleaning
- Washing patios and decks
- Cleaning inside kitchen appliances
- Removing wall stains
Lastly, consider the reason for your deep clean. If you are moving out and need the place to be spotless, that would probably cost more than an average deep clean. Make sure you get an estimate of how long the cleaners expect the services to take.
If you need a comprehensive list, many cleaning companies will give you a list of the services they provide. You should clarify your expectations for your home in advance so that you get exactly what you’re looking for.
Deep cleanings take longer than regular house cleanings, but you typically only need to get one twice a year.
If you’re worried about the cost of a cleaner, there are some ways you can save money and still get a clean home.
- Do more manageable tasks yourself. Tasks like laundry and dishes can cost extra. If you want to save money, take those off your cleaner’s list.
- Don’t clean every room every time. If you have rooms that you rarely use, you don’t have to clean them regularly. You can get by with cleaning your guest room or basement only when you need to.
- Decrease the frequency of visits. Instead of having a weekly cleaner, maybe you only need one once a month. You and your family can do your best to keep the house tidy between cleanings so that you spend less money.
Overall, the cost of a house cleaner is worth it, whether you need a general or a deep clean. You can save yourself time and energy by having someone else worry about the dust and dirt.
Let our professional house cleaners in Perth take care of your deep cleaning job. Give us a call today to get a free quote or make a booking.