At some point in our lives, our houses have had to become clubs or acted as a host to a party – whether a birthday party or a baby shower. The upside is that you won’t have to commute to a different location or hassle for a taxi ride. The downside, however, is that the mess after can be dampening to your spirits. Whatever the party, you are bound to be left with
a really dirty house that will need a lot of cleaning for it to go back to its glory days. If your friends don’t stay back to help clean, you will wake up to cups, plates, bottles and full trash bins scattered in your house. Of course, if you are a clean freak, this is bound to give you some bit of panic as you try to figure out where to start from. However, you can easily clean much of the rubbish or opt to contact Maid2Match’s Gold Coast bond cleaners to help clean and get your house back to its best shape.
Here are a few tips that you can follow to get rid of the visible mess:
- Uneaten food – ensure that any leftover food from the party is packed and put away in the fridge. This will ensure that the food can stay a couple of days in a good state and you won’t have to cook the day’s meal.
- Seal leftover drinks – whatever drinks that weren’t consumed but were left halfway should be sealed and stored whether in the fridge or room temperature.
- Empty any drinks or food leftovers in plates and cups and put all the re-usable dishes in the sink or dishwasher.
- Pick up rubbish – find all the cups, plates and bottles left behind from the party and collect them and keep them in a paper bin. Ensure that any broken pieces are also removed and thrown away safely.
- Vacuum and cleaning – any spills on the carpet or floor should be immediately cleaned to prevent further damaging of the house. Dust the house and ensure that once the house is fully cleaned, open the windows to get fresh air.
The above tips will help ensure that no damage is done to your house and property therefore enabling you have peace of mind when it comes to the time that you will need to move houses. However, if there was a lot of mess you will need to hire our Toowoomba bond cleaning team to ensure that your house is thoroughly cleaned and all the bottom dirt layers are well taken care of. In addition, at Maid2Match we will ensure that we give you the highest turnaround time so that you can get back to being comfortable in your home. After party clean ups should not be the reason why you can’t host parties and have a social life. With Maid2Match, we’ve got your back all the way. With Maid2Match, after party clean ups have never been more fun.